MMC... Now just waiting. :-(

Teeny Weeny

TTCAL
Reaction score
This is my first post in this section. I went for a scan yesterday after i had bleeding on Thursday. I am approx 6.5 weeks. The sonographer saw an embryo of 4mm with no heartbeat and told me my pregnancy was non viable. I initially thought I would choose the D&C but I have changed my mind and am waiting for the miscarriage to happen naturally. I have had no further bleeding as yet, so as the title says I am waiting to miscarry. :cry:
How long did any of you ladies wait for it to happen naturally? I am living every moment of the day wondering if today is the day.
I hope and pray that my body recognises the baby has died and let's go soon.
Thanks for reading. Xx

I am so sorry for your loss. I know it differs for every woman, I didn't start bleeding until 2 weeks after I found out (but technically since the baby stopped developing 2 weeks prior, it was technichally a month) the fact you had some bleeding even though it has momentarily stopped I would say is a good sign because once I did finally start to bleed, it still took my body about 2 weeks until I completely miscarried (I had the on and off bleeding until the day after thanksgiving when I had very heavy bleeding and I know I passed the baby that day) I also prayed my body would recognize and pass things on its own.

This probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but my baby passed on at 6 weeks and I had a d&c at 12 weeks. I only had spotting at that point.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My sac stopped growing at 5/6 weeks. It had started to deform at a scan last week, a good sign miscarriage should start soon. So far I've had blood twice, both when wiping after the toilet. I should have been over ten weeks now. I'm getting a d&c tomorrow as I just need it over with now.

So sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I think I will ask for a rescan to check for deformity and perhaps book the D&C for soon after. I just can't get my head around that last week I inly had a gestational sac and yolk sac and in 9 days an embryo grew and died. I think for my own sanity I need to see it has really gone if that makes sense?
Thank you for the replies and if nothing happens in the next 5 days I will go for surgery.
I am sorry to hear about your losses too ladies. Xx

Sorry for your loss. My 1st loss was just before 6 weeks and I bled for a few days. My 2nd loss was a mmc at 10 weeks, baby stopped growing at 7+5 and we had seen a heartbeat at 7 weeks. I bled on and off for 2 weeks after the scan but a repeat scan showed baby was still there so I opted for D&C. Good luck x

Hi

I am waiting to potentially miscarry. I went in for an early scan Friday (6+6) due to spotting and only a sac was found :cry: I am going back in 11 days time (8+3) to have anther scan to check viability. My head says that its over due to my lack of symptoms and the fact that the spotting and cramps have not stopped since . I just have a strong feeling that the baby has gone. In my heart I hold out a glimmer of hope, but I am preparing myself for the worst.
I can't believe that it can take so long to miscarry. Like you teeny weeny I always thought a D and C if it came to it, but now I'm not so sure.
I am so sorry to hear that so many of us have to embark on this awful journey. Life really is cruel.
Sending you all :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are going through this too Trying4first. I need another scan for my peace of mind as I can't stop wondering whether 6.5 weeks was just a bit early to say 100%. I am 99% sure it's over but I need someone else to tell me as my mind cannot let go yet. :-(
I hope and pray for good news for you. Xx

I know exactly what you mean Teeny Weeny. I am certain too as have had more cramps today and spotting hasn't stopped since Thursday. I think I need the professionals to tell me its over before i move on/ or if I start to miscarry. Thank you, I pray for you too. You do hear of 6.5 weeks being too early in some cases. Please keep me updated xx

I have my confirmatory scan tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. The lady was very understanding and said it is normal to feel this way. At least I will be able to move on.
Thank you for the support. Xx

Just an update. The worse thing happened today. The scan showed no growth and a SCH. My little baby had a heartbeat. :-(
I now have to wait for it's heart to stop before surgery. There is a 0% chance of this pregnancy progressing. I am booked in for a D&C next week after a scan to make sure baby has died. Otherwise, I might miscarry naturally in the coming week.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply and read my post.
I am hoping to have the D&C as I am super scared of miscarrying with all the kids home for Easter. I think it would be too stressful for me.

Good luck to any ladies having/trying for their rainbow. Xx

Just an update. The worse thing happened today. The scan showed no growth and a SCH. My little baby had a heartbeat. :-(
I now have to wait for it's heart to stop before surgery. There is a 0% chance of this pregnancy progressing. I am booked in for a D&C next week after a scan to make sure baby has died. Otherwise, I might miscarry naturally in the coming week.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply and read my post.
I am hoping to have the D&C as I am super scared of miscarrying with all the kids home for Easter. I think it would be too stressful for me.

Good luck to any ladies having/trying for their rainbow. Xx

Hi Teeny Weeny. I have been thinking about you. I am so so sorry to hear of that awful news :cry: life really is cruel and unfair. I hope that you a manage to get your D and C. Big ;hugs: to you. I am here to talk if you ever need a stranger xx :flower:

Just a quick update. My miscarriage has started. The bleeding started about an hour ago. I am scared but hope that it all passes quickly. Xx

Just a quick update. My miscarriage has started. The bleeding started about an hour ago. I am scared but hope that it all passes quickly. Xx

So sorry teeny weeny, A relief I'm sure that you are no longer waiting, I hope it passes quickly for you too. :hugs:

Thank you. My body is dragging it out. The bleeding is very slow at the moment after an initial gush this morning. I wish it would hurry up now. I've had enough. Xx

So sorry teeny. I hope it's over quickly for you. Sending you a massively huge :hugs: xx

I just can't get over what a horrible drawn out process its all been. I am feeling so angry with my body for not just getting on with it. I have been feeling crap for over 2 weeks knowing the inevitable and now the process is stalling for the moment. :cry:
I think the anger is taking over the upset at the minute. I feel like crap today.
Good luck on Sunday Babylove and I wish you all the best. Thinking of you too and perhaps we will see each other again on the TTC forums for our rainbows. :hugs: xx

Ah teeny, I'm sorry, it's cruel that our bodies do this to us! Its like okay my brain knows, can the rest of me get with the programme please!!!

Thank you, I'm dreading tomorrow so much but trying to focus on the future! I very much believe we will not only see each other on the ttc forums but we will also have our rainbows very soon!xx

I'm so so sorry, I absolutely know how you feel. I should be 11 weeks this week, my pregnancy stopped progressing five weeks ago, and still my body had to be forced to miscarry. It started on Monday thanks to tablets, it's still bleeding now. My nipples have crusty milk (eurgh) and I have a linea nigra visable which just seems so cruel.

You are not alone, even if you feel it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->