mmmmmm thats not quite right !

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
So im a little undecided when I truely did ovulate FF says cd21 but I think it may be cd23...

Iv been getting BFN all blooming week on EPT so Im pretty much assuming im out.

Ive just noticed that on my chart theres a lovely big dip on CD10 (or perhaps cd8 if I Ovulated on cd23) my temps have jumped back up again which I think is strange considering AF is due tomorrow and I feel absolutely roasting... Also Veins have just popped out of my skin on my sore boobs at my nipples sorry if TMI .. My cervix was low but now its moved higher again... I can just touch it and no more...

Whats going on... Due you think AF will come 2 morro... I just sweeped my cervix and theres not any blood tinged mucus..

please check my chart and help me analysis this... For a POAS Aholic I have only one IC left thats 27 test ive went through....:dohh:

I think you O'ed 2 days later then you think.. as do I think im only 10dpo.

I gave up with FRERs the ones I got my lines on are sainsburys own.

I still think your joining us xxx

So im a little undecided when I truely did ovulate FF says cd21 but I think it may be cd23...

Iv been getting BFN all blooming week on EPT so Im pretty much assuming im out.

Ive just noticed that on my chart theres a lovely big dip on CD10 (or perhaps cd8 if I Ovulated on cd23) my temps have jumped back up again which I think is strange considering AF is due tomorrow and I feel absolutely roasting... Also Veins have just popped out of my skin on my sore boobs at my nipples sorry if TMI .. My cervix was low but now its moved higher again... I can just touch it and no more...

Whats going on... Due you think AF will come 2 morro... I just sweeped my cervix and theres not any blood tinged mucus..

please check my chart and help me analysis this... For a POAS Aholic I have only one IC left thats 27 test ive went through....:dohh:

OK - really want to tell you to use your last test tomorrow but I know I tested 3 times today so catch 22. You could always get a twin pack of asda own brand tomorrow after testing on your IC with FMU?? They are less than £4.

I don't know what to say about temps as don't know alot about them.

Symptoms are sounding good though!!

I have everything crossed for you but sounds like you might get your :bfp:

Just released that the headaches started either that 10 dpo day or the next day hmmm I wonder if it was because of rising hormones?

I agree with reds... I stoped used FRER yesterday they were braking my bank. but I tested with sainsbarys today (4 pound for 2) and got my lines with them.

I think we are both only 10dpo (we both got our smileys at around the same time) and maybe we were trying to make ourselves further along the 2 week wait then we were xx

Like I said before I think you oved 2 days later too. Disregard that temp spike and FF will change ov date.

Thanks ladies - changed ff - just hope were right xxxx

So today I got another temp rise and NO AF I used my IC with FMU and got a BFN....?

I just done a clearblue plus about 2 hrs ago and got a BFN, checked my cervix and got a lot of CM sooo I defo think AF is just delayed and maybe that witch will come 2morro...

So I picked up some agnus cactus today to start when AF shows, hopefully it will help to shorten my follicular cycle.... will just need to wait and see for next month ... oh well ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->