Mmr

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone have these seperate? There appears to be bad views on the all in one!

My OH is concerned of the bad feedback the all in one gave but we've not looked up on it yet for recent feedback.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1808956.stm

MMR vaccine might be linked to an increased risk of autism and bowel disorders.

Both of mine had the all in one
they are both fine no obvious problems with either of them

i'm not sure what to do about this either...i find you read something bad but then something good, but then don't try to explain each others arguements. it's so confusing...the only thing that helped me was in one book it said you have to weigh up the potential risks of the disease against the potential risks of the vacine...
i guess all any of us can do is just what we think is best...??!!?!?!!?

Jack had the all in one, at that time they was enough bad feedback on the the single ones when i looked into it children where having the singles one's and they was one they couldnt get hold so they where children only having 2 out of the 3.

My new baby will be having the all in one.

I must admit i remember it been the most scariest decision of my life

Maybe look into it a bit more, speak to your health vistor and then decide.

Hi Wobbs,

I discussed with my GP about having them separate and he totally advised against it as they are made in countries that dont have as strict health and safety procedures as us.

I remmeber a thread regarding it before which I posted on, I was all set for paying the ridiculous amount ot have it separate but was surprised as to how much lack of care go into making and maintining the conditions around the separate one's.

Hence why, after being anti MMR Rebecca got hers and Lucy will do to.

xx

both mine had the all in one, darren has an autistic cousin, and was a bit sceptical about it all, but i invited his auntie up to chat her views on the subject, and she does not feel that it was anythin to do with the all in one jab.

Eldest had sep vaccines as i felt he was high risk for adverse reaction, DD1 had sep also, will be getting her boosters done when this lo goes for her first round of jabs.

It does cost an absolute fortune tho.

I think this is such a personal decision and there is a mountain of info out there but trawling through it is hard. Seren hasn't had any of the MMR at this moment, and I know I am going to have to talk this through with the HV on friday when she has her 2 year check. However at this moment it is what feels right for us, itmight change when she is a bit older but you have to decide what is right for you and your children. I am not convinced about the autism link, my decision is more to do with other reasons but then I do know other mums who are convinced about the autism link.

It is a shame that the seperates cost somuch, the goverment are concerned about the drop in the number of MMR vaccinations,perhaps they should offer parents a choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->