moby wrap:best hold for 3.5 month old

Emskins

Reaction score
hello ladies,

I have had my moby for a while but didn't have much luck with it in the early days, I have pulled it out again and really want to start using it. I had Wren in it today in the kangaroo hold which seemed easy and comfortable for both us.

My question is, is she too old for that hold and should I be using another hold?She is quite strong and has good head support but I ont think she is ready for long periods of supporting her neck. Also, in the heat are some holds better than others?

Sorry for all the questions! THANK YOU!

your probably better off with a hug hold now, if her head needs a break you can support it then with the shoulder supports.

do you still have your instruction booklet?

thanks little star, I do have the booklet so I will have a look and start practising. I founds when she was smaller I had difficulty getting the tension right, i guess it just takes time to get it right

Isla's 10 weeks old and her neck strength is quite good. I've been carrying her in a hug hold but trying to position her in an upright position, rather than the almost diagonal one that the booklet illustrates. She really loves this.
I know what you mean about trying to find a hold that's good for the hot weather though - I am struggling on this one - even just wearing a nappy today she was uncomfortably hot - it is uber hot here at the moment though I suppose - but I am going to give the Moby a miss tomorrow for the first day since she was born in favour of a "conventional" style sling just to get some air circulating around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->