moby wrap

diz

Reaction score
.... i thought i would love it but i'm not getting on with all the blooming material - i have a very slight frame and its just too much for me. I love the idea of baby waring, and need to do it to walk the dogs but not sure what route to go down. I have borrowed a baby bjorn but not too keen on that either - i find it a bit uncomfortable on my back (the moby was good in this respect) any other carrier suggestions. :thumbup:

Mai Tai hun :) Should work well for your frame

There are many types of Mei Tai hun. I have a BabyHawk but I'm sure there are loads that could be recommended!

As said, sometimes you can pick them up second hand on ebay but other than that, do a search on Google for Babyhawk (on UK pages only) and the companies that sell them will come up.

www.slumber-roo.co.uk

www.naturalconnections.com

www.bigmamaslings.co.uk

(I think those are right? There are others too but just to help!).

I had a Moby before my BabyHawk and LOVED it but sold it to pay for a Mei Tai. I love both but the Mei Tai is quicker to get on and off quickly.

If you want any other info, just ask, there are a few BabyWearers (Full Time) on here!

xxx

Is there any sling meets by you hun? You could go along and see if there are any you like and also some let you borrow one for the week to try xx

Is there any sling meets by you hun? You could go along and see if there are any you like and also some let you borrow one for the week to try xx

Good point Donna - didn't think to suggest that!

Did you get a new carrier in the end?

x

What about a sling since your LO is still so small? I love my babyhawk, I would also recommend that :)

What about a sling since your LO is still so small? I love my babyhawk, I would also recommend that :)

I like the idea of a sling (i think i'd prefer a sling to a Mei Tai whilst he is so small, then get a babyhawk when he's a bit older).

Do you know what the freedom slings are like - or can you recommend a make..? Thanks

I jusrt bought a Rockin Baby Ring Sling and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->