Moby wrap?

ready4num2

Reaction score
Do any of you nurse in a moby wrap? I just bought one and I'm trying to figure it out! What's the easiest position to have baby in? My DD is 5 weeks. I've watched the videos I just can't seem to get the hang of it! I really need to get off the couch during the day considering she's nursing every hour for 20+ mins!

I never managed it hands free in my stretchy wrap but can just about do it in my mei tai. Sorry, not much help!

I think it very much depends on your body size and boob size. I managed it a couple of times but only with one hand holding my boob up in a really funny position. So I gave up. My lo was really settled in the moby though and would sleep longer between feeds so I was able to get up and do more things anyway.

I can feed in the moby. I just loosen it all, lower him to boob level and re-tie. When he's done I undo the wrap, lift him up and again re-tie. There are some fab videos on YouTube.

I've not quite figured out feeding in my mei tai, it seems to leave me very exposed on the side and DS2 feels too unsupported.

I reposition the cross just over my boob and baby feeds in a standing position. The videos show cradle position but that doesn't work for us and the wrapping is complicated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->