modeling while pregnant

M

mumkate

didnt no what i said came acorss as adevert for them was just shareing what i found i have taken what i said down didnt mean to upset any one sorry kate

How legitimate is this agent? Or is it some creep who has a fetish of pregnant women?

Well iam contact with a lady there called sally so dont think its a creep but thank you for warning

I agree ... have they provided you with references as they dont have a website for you to see for yourself. Very very important. I will never work with someone i cant get a reference from. Ive modelled for a few years and there are some bad bad people around. So you just be careful

Secondly what kind of modelling is it?

well shes was saying they do all sorts of modeling i had to say what i would be happy to do she said they have a high turn over of models guess they would have as its just for mumstobe lol. i wouldnt do anything i wasnt happy to do i had a pal that worked with them last year and she said they were helpful.but when i couldnt find they website thought i email them as to why they didnt have one and she open and said they found photos from site were being taken so now only send photos out to contacts.
ive taken my psot down as got mail saying i my post come across as an add and i didnt want it to was just shareing what i found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->