Moles or Freckles

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone noticed a changed in there moles or freckles?

I've noticed i have a dark freckle beside my nipple its gotten darker over the past 6 months and a mole on hip seems a wee bit raised and seems to have gotten lighter and a bit dry?

I'm now convinced i have skin cancer! :cry:

OMG i have literally just been almost crying to my OH coz loads of my moles are really raised! I have one on my face that i was trying to pick off coz i thought it was a spot and when i looked in the mirror i was horrified that it was a mole. They seem a different colour too. God i'm so releived that someone else has this as its likely to be a pregnancy thing xx

How wierd is that?! the one on my hip i thought was a wee bit of dry skin and i pulled the dry skin off it then looked down to see it had been over the mole and was a little more raised than normal.. freaked me out!! I get so paranoid about these things! Might say to the midwife next time i'm up
So pleased im not the only one!!!!

Me too - I have found ones I didnt know I have too!! I have also 'grown' lots tiny skin tags on my neck - doc says its all part of the hormonaal changes and should go after birth!!

yep my freckles on my face are really noticable and i havent been in the sun so much, def something going on.. :)

I was plucking my eyebrows this morning and my freckles have really come out over my face - I haven't even been in the sun, infact I've hardly been out the house for weeks! (Bad SPD)

I enjoyed a rare hour in the sun today as it was a nice day and my face is now covered in them! the moles I already had are defo darker too, Ive also noticed little tiny skin tags that are dark in colour too :( XX

my freckles come out in the sun but are not to bad at the moment lucky lol

Don't panic, it's just a pregnant horrmonal thing and should return to normal after birth.

I've always had a splodgy lookign brown mark on my cheek which has gotton bigger but I'm not worried about it.
You can also get brown marks on your face from no where called a pregnancy mask - all just normal :hugs:

I have a mole on my belly, and it's stretched with my belly, and it kinda sticks out now.

I have found more freckles on my legs. They weren't there before I got pregnant.

My boobs are covered...literally! I must have around 100, all shapes and sizes. Got a big raised one on my tummy and my face is spotty as well. Doctor said it is because I am having a gir, hormones etc.

I have had this too.

I have many moles and freckles and 3 weeks ago saw that the 'mole' on my shoulder had changed, I went to the Dr who said it wasnt actually a mole, but some other skin thing that looks like a mole but isnt (sorry but I cant remember the name she gave it). So she sent me off.

2 weeks later it was raised, had a red ring around it, was darker and very dry, so off I went to the Dr again and in the end she burned it off.

I also have many skin tags and know that these (as well as the moles changing) is due to our hormones, but I would suggest that if you are worried (as I was) just go to the Dr, thats what they are there for and it will put your mind at rest ;)

:hugs:

x

Im glad im not alone. Ticks are rife in germany and can carry limes disease (sp) A few weeks ago I actualy ripped off a mole because It had changed shape so much I thought it was a tick!

Yeah the one on my tummy is starting to peel off. Strange as it doesn't bleed or hurt?! I hope my boobs turn back to normal though!

(Checking out third tri before I come over in a week) - I have found this, and am finding I'm developing new moles on my face! It's so annoying.

Yeah. I posted this the other day too. I have one on the inside of my left boob. And it has really raised.

I have everything that has been described here!
The skin tags and the moles go away after the birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->