Molly has been discharged.

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
We went to see the consultant for a check up (was meant to be done at 18 months corrected but kept getting put back). It went really well. The doc said she was exactly where she should be in all areas, and ahead in others. Her height is dead on the 50th percentile and her weight is a bit below it. She said she has no concerns, and just said to ring them if I ever have any worries in the future- (she said premmies have a higher risk of dyslexia, dyspraxia and concentration problems which may not be apparent until they start school).
I was so chuffed with Molly, she was on her best behaviour and was showing off having a chat with the consultant :cloud9:

That's absolutely brilliant! Good to hear she was showing off and fab to hear she's doing so well

Well done Molly!!
Chloe and Jaycee have their last one on 8th February. The only concern they have is how Jaycee copes through winter which isnt good. She has been poorly twice in the last month been given antibiotics twice too. But with that I think thats something the doctors can do without needing a consultant and their team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->