'MOMents' logo/link in the way, is this happening to anyone else?

Twister

Reaction score
I go on bnb on my iPhone all the time and it's always worked fine (although didn't like the mobile version, but I don't like most mobile sites so nothing new there) even this morning it was fine, anyway this evening everything seems to have 'moved' to the left, meaning I can't get to the forum jump button and I have to scroll down to the bottom to post a new thread because of the stupid 'MOMents' link which is now completely in the way of both of these and the user cp button!

Anyone else having this problem? It's really annoying me, and I can no longer get onto my user cp either except on the home page. I hate to moan because I know how much time and effort goes into running this site but this is quite frustrating. Especially as I'm not a 'mom' so have no interest in reading about 'MOMents' in the first place:dohh: any chance this can be rectified? Thanks!

I'm not having this problem but will alert tech.

What browser are you using?

Seems to be ok now, I'm on my iPhone :flower:

Safari on the iPhone4. Thank you for the response :) I've noticed that it's ok in some sections and on the home page but not others.

Hiya,

Could you tell me a definite section you are experiencing this problem in so I can look on my iphone and take a screen shot?

Just to confirm you are using the iphone in desktop mode?

:D

It's doing it again for me now when in baby club, I'm using desktop version on iPhone :flower:

Edited to add, and in toddler club.

Thanks jenkins. I have just experienced an issued on the laptop but on my iphone I cannot see the problem you are experiencing. Do you know how to screen shot on your iphone? If so would you email me the picture?

Thanks jenkins. I have just experienced an issued on the laptop but on my iphone I cannot see the problem you are experiencing. Do you know how to screen shot on your iphone? If so would you email me the picture?

Yeah no probs, have took a screen shot, what's your email address?:flower:

Thanks Jenkins :D

I have reported the issue to the tech team.

x

Hi there, it's also happening in girly sanctuary, general chatter, forum help and testing, news and debates, ntnp, basically all of them. And yes I am using the desktop version. Thanks for your help!

It's actually causing problems for the guys in the office too :( I've been informed the offender appears to be an ad so they are onto it and hope to have this resolved ASAP.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"