Mommy's who's babies are pulling up...

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Is it safe? I mean obviously babies do it, and Erica has been for a little while now, but lately all she wants to do is stand on her own. We lowered her crib mattress so she cant climb out or fall out, but I'm just worried. I'm scared that she is gonna end up falling over and hitting her head, or getting hurt. And whenever she is in her crib now, she is standing, trying to pull herself out of the crib!

Is there anything we can do aside from the bumper to make sure she is safe? She has a Fisher Price Aquarium thing on her crib, and a canopy over it, so I've tied the canopy back or else she tries pulling it down, even walks all around her crib along the edges to get to it.. :dohh: I've put her quilt doubled up on one side of the crib. I dont know what to do to make sure she is safe.. :shrug: Oh and now she doesn't just whine from her crib, she can look you in the eye and yell at you! :dohh:

Yup Jasmine does it and no matter how many times I lie her back down, she will pull herself up again, its a pain because she will end up falling and banging her head, but don't know how else to stop her

Not a lot you can do tbh. I never used a cot, but when Kaya was doing this in the living room I would keep a light hold on her top so I could control her falls.

not much you can do like marley said. just keep an eye on them. callum is climbing now so we have loadsa fun!!! you need eyes in the front, back and sides of your head. x

My friends son is doing this now and its pretty much impossible for them not get hurt ..they will learn on there own that falling down will hurt and the next time they will do ti they will be more cautios

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->