Moms of 2 or more...

Googiepie

Reaction score
So, my first was born at 39+4. I was wondering what the chances are of my second coming around that time?

I have two boys and they both came naturally on their due dates so it could happen

My DD was 7 days late and DS six days late so wondering if this one will be five days late. I'm ready now tbh!

My first one was born at 37 weeks and my second was at 38 weeks.

First was 36+2, second was 39, third was 37+1. So I was kind of all over the place!!

Mine were just a few hours apart, 1st 39+4, 2nd 39+3 :)

my first was 39 +2 and my second was 37 +5

My first was 40+4 and my second was 40+2, so maybe! Sometimes it's very different though.

Went into labour on due date with first but she was born after a 12 hour labour at 40+1. Second born at 39+5 after a 4 hour labour. X

DS1 was born 41 +1 and DS2 was 39+6. Hoping to go to due date/overdue this time
So we can finish renovations before she comes but will be pleasantly surprised if she makes an earlier appearance.

First was born on his DD (induced), second was 38+4 (natural). Fingers crossed this little miss comes at 37 or 38, that would be awesome!:thumbup:

My 1st was 40+4 and my second was 38+6.. My labor was only 1.5 hours after my water broke spontaneously with #2 vs 12 hours and waters never breaking with my first..

I'm hoping this little one comes before her due date. She's already measuring 7 pounds 13 ounces. While the doctor did say, that it's give or take they are pretty confident she is going to be on the bigger side. My first was 7 pounds 8 ounces and forceps had to be used. I told them absolutely no forceps or vaccum this time as my daughter has nerve damage in her lip so worse comes to worse it would have to be a emcs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->