Moms with more than one LO....

diva4180

Reaction score
How long was it before you began showing with your second (or third or fourth...) child? I am 4 and a half weeks and I have a bit of a belly, but I know it's just being bloated, and it's too early. I was just wondering how long it was before you started to get a baby bump? :)

I was really bloated for about 5 weeks onwards.
At 7 weeks I honestly looked 6 months preggers..(pics in bumps thread)
Im now 11+1 and I am still quite big but its starting to harden at the bottom, so baby bump on its way for me!!!

Oh, 4th baby xx

With my first I had a proper baby bump at 16 weeks then it gets sooner. This time is my 4th baby and after having 2 previous c-sections I had a bump at around 10 weeks and then now I look huge lol

With my first it was aroun week 18 , With my second around week 16 , With this one around week 13 .
Allthow in early stages with all of them i had pregnancy bloat lol . xx .

I started showing at around 10 weeks, and this is my second pregnancy. Its a different shape to bloat as its very neat and compact as opposed to large and shapeless!

I showed early with all including my first. All in the second month around. I was 105 pounds with solid abs with my first. I guess it all depends on the person.

I just started showing a bit this week and this is my second - I hope it stays as is for now as it's only a little little bit lol

I was wearing regular pants well into my second tri with my son. I'm still wearing regular pants now but I do have a bump that showed a few weeks earlier than it did the first time.

With my first son I showed at 4 months roughly.
I had a c-section with him as well.
After that I had a M/C and an eptopic which both needed surgery so my tummy was used to being stretched etc.

With second DS I had a real bump at 10 weeks.
This time :I am 11 + 3 and have a real bump,round and quite firm.
I showed at about 5 weeks but that was more lots of bloating!
The bloating has gone now and my shape is changing quite quickly(no waist anymore,Lol)

Thanks for all the replies ladies :) I forgot to add my own, with DS I began to show at 12-13 weeks (I was about 100 lbs. when I got pg the first time). Can't wait to have a proper baby bump again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->