Monitors - any kind

sam*~*louize

Reaction score
As yet have no monitors purchased for when LO goes in her own room or up to cot in the day.

Some recommendations of ones you have/used would be great thanks!

Name, purchased from, price, extras it has....

Thanks to anyone who has time to help x

Hi I bought a monitor for when my little nephew stays over night at ours. Being totally paranoid as he was only 3 months the first time he stayed over I bought the Tommy one with the sensor mat. The actual sound monitor doesn't seem to be great it only really seems to pick up when he gurgles quite loudly. The one thing I do love about it is it makes a ticking noise each time he moves or takes a breath.

Hi Sammielouize,

my best friend has the tommee tippee suresound ones - fantastic and only £35 - im gona get them too

=)

Angel care, £65, Kiddiecare.. It is the one with sensor mat, portable parent pack thats rechargable with pocket clip so will also vibrate when alarm goes off, Shows the temp in babys room, babys part has a blue light that can be turned on or off in the round loop at the top..

The alarm will beep then leave it a few more second till it goes in to full blown alarm mode, since the first beep is to try and stir/shock baby into breathing again.

Can take the sensor pad off when they are old enough to not need it or you feel ok without it.

For me this is by far one of the best things i have brought gives me so much reasurenece but scared the hell out of me when it went off :dohh: Oh and never had a fake alarm with it yet but its only gone into full alarm once had just beep a couple of times

ive been looking at the angel care one, think i like idea of mat at some may know she used to "breath hold". doesn't do it as much now thank god! that one seems to have the temp, night light etc etc.

will look at tommee tippee now too

We went for the safety first one with the video camera feature. Got it bought for us by a relative when it was on offer but the RRP is around £150. I know this is a lot of money but it has so been worth it! The amount of times I've checked on little man and he has either rolled onto his tummy, got his legs stuck in the cot bars etc

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0986430/Trail/searchtext>SAFETY+FIRST.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->