montgomery tubercles?

PCOSTTC

Pregnant after Loss
Reaction score
I have a question for you Ladies! Are montgomery tubercles really necessary for anything. I am a little worried ( not having them) that I will be unable to breastfeed. Will they effect that at all?

Sorry if this is a stupid question LOL. But im 10 weeks and my breasts are very sore, but no montgomery tubercles!

I have a question for you Ladies! Are montgomery tubercles really necessary for anything. I am a little worried ( not having them) that I will be unable to breastfeed. Will they effect that at all?

Sorry if this is a stupid question LOL. But im 10 weeks and my breasts are very sore, but no montgomery tubercles!

I think all that happens is they show up because there is more oil being produced. I have them, and I had them especially around 8-10 weeks. They seem to have smoothed out ever since I got a proper maternity bra - I don't know if that has anything to do with it though. I don't think every woman gets them and I'm not even sure if they stay for the whole pregnancy once they show up because mine like I say have seemed to smooth out a little. Mine are still there but definitely not as pronounced as before. Before, I even had three large ones join together to make one massive one on my left nipple! Lol! I would try not to worry if I were you :hugs: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->