Mood swing cravings and over heating General preggs rant

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I keep getting really hot it's making me so irritable it's raining outside and I have no heating on it makes no sence at all ! On top of this irritability I'm flipping out every five seconds and I can feel myself doing it but I can't stop I snapped at hubby last night 4 times for how loud he was breathing for goodness sake and then cravings , 90% of the time I feel sick so sick that if I don't eat I start to gag but never actually vomit , it's really getting to me , but after weeks of all cravings just randomly stopping entirely now I'm craving dippy eggs and popodoms together , even I know that this is clearly insanity ! Who in their right mind eats that ! But I can't stop thinking about it and I want it really bad with Mr whippy ice cream and I'm really annoyed I don't have it right now ! And I literally feel like I'm loosing my marbles 80% of the time , I literally just wonder round and forget everything that I'm ment to be doing or have done I keep waking up early needing to pee , so I'm tired all the time , and I just needed to vent and rant because if I say it to anyone else they'll think I'm nuts my other pregnancys were never ever near this bad , I'm all over the place it's so annoying
I'm 8 weeks and I've already gained 5 lbs nothing's fitting right im convinced it's twins I'm so stressed out for no reason at all and my housework needs doing and to be totally honest I really don't think I'm doing it today :( feels so crap

There we go rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"