Mooncups - an innovative alternative to tampons

ooh am looking forward to reading your review as am interested in getting one of these when my periods return

OMG!!! ive never seen these before. a few weeks ago there was a lady in boots, she was pushing a pram. she was on the phone to someone and said 'i love my mooncup'

i assumed she was refering to her child :shock:

can u imagine being on a night out, being very drunk, and erm, spilling the contents of it all over yourself??? :shock:

not for me thanks, think i'll stick to good old tampax. hey has anyone else seen those fragrenced tampax. its a bit scary, y would u want to smell one? :shock: :shock:

i really really dont get these fragranced things tampax craze, wtf.....bxox

:lol: :lol: OMG fragranced tampons, Mooncups, whatever next?!

Tampax contain various chemicals to make them more absorbent - they dry you out internally.
God knows what chemicals are in the fragranced ones... which Plonker thought fragranced tampax!! (got to be a bloke!)

probably the same bloke that thought it was a good idea to move the baby section upstairs in my local boots! i hate it now, the lift takes ages to come!

Ours is the same, plus you have to take baby through the perfume section to get to the lift so baby gets fumigated! the lift is tiny too!

In the shops here all the maternity stuff is upstairs, 1 your too fat to get upstairs 2 your to fat to fit in lifts :roll: :lol:
I have seen these mooncups about in boots, i will have to consider it, i wont use tampax :oops: i cant stand them, but i hate towels too!
x

hypnorm said:
which Plonker thought fragranced tampax!! (got to be a bloke!)

The same misogynist who thinks women smell disgusting and fishy. he probably invented all that Femfresh nonsense too! :roll:

Any road tested this mooncup yet? Think I'm going to get one. No periods yet though........... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->