Moral support needed

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
I'm having such a down day today - I hate all those I love who are pg or have had babies since my losses, I walk around the supermarket and almost fall upon the floor sobbing when I hear a pg lady tell her little girl that she's buying an outfit for baby brother/sister. I can't believe that I'm not pg still and I'm finding it hard to keep up the strength and pick myslef up after every uneventful 2ww. :cry:
I'm trying so hard to make everything ok - no alcohol for months, eating almost entirely organic fresh and healthy, have lost a stone, even using all organic beauty products with dodgy deodorant that has probably lost me a few friends this summer... but to no avail:cry: Meanwhile everyone seems to have forgotten that I had MCs and while it's dominating my every waking hour it's not even a factor for everyone else!
I'm trying so hard not to get hard, bitter and a bit bonkers, but I'm running out of steam now - please help

Oh hunni, just have to give you :hug:

There's nothing i can say except i've been where you are ... stay strong hunni xxx

Sending lots of :hugs:

I dont have any words that will make you feel better but just so you know your not alone we are here for you and totally understand your feelings.

Hi sweetheart,

Just wanted to send a big hug - understand how you feel perfectly, one of my lovely but tactless colleague bounced in to my office today to pass on the news that another colleague's wife is expecting, and how wonderful it was when so many of the girls are expecting. Frankly, she was lucky to get out of that room with her teeth in tact...

As they say, time heals all wounds, just wish it would get on with it xx

:hugs:
Thoughts are with you chilli and you are definately not alone in how you feel :hugs:

I totally understand how frustrating it is and friends who seem to move on very quickly after the mc meanwhile you still feel everything is raw and like everyone has forgot.

You'll never forget but it will get easier, hang on in there! :flower:

So sorry Chilli, I have really down days like that too, and the supermarket is a prime place for it as there are kids/preg ladies everywhere. I look at them all and I think, god there are so many children in this world, how come not one of them is mine? :wacko:

You are not alone, other people will forget what has happened and expect you to move on, but the girls on here really understand. :hugs::hugs:

Hang in there, your turn has GOT to come! :hugs:

Hi Chilli,
So sorry for your loss! You are entitled to feel like this, its a pain that only we know of. My neice was born a couple of weeks ago and I got my period so not pregnant again so had a hard time and keep finding out friends are preggas, you just think its not fair what about me! These days are to be expected and they pop up when you think you are ok, this is the best place to air it all especially as we have all had a loss on this forum. Talk to someone close, get drunk, cry it out, get it out! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->