More cloth questions

P

purple_socks

this is pos some slightly dumb questions but as i've said in threads b4 i'm new to all this and still getting to grips with it all...:wacko:

i've just bought a minki huggle 2 try 4 night times and i was wondering if i could use one of my flip covers over it or if i should buy a seperate wrap?

i saw some really cute WAHM fleece wraps...do u think these would b to bulky with the huggle? and if i did get one of these wraps do u think i could use the flips inserts inside it if it doesn't fit over the huggle?

also are little lamb night time boosters any good? are they slimline/bulky? i just saw some on ebay and was wondering if i could use them with my flips during the day coz currently the flips r not lasting long b4 they're full...or would they b really bulky since they're night time boosters?

sorry 4 the many many questions :p

i don't think the flip cover would fit over a minki huggle tbh they're pretty big!

I also found fleece wraps were too big over the huggle too n tbh gave it up as a bad job. My baby is just too skinny to pull such a big nappy off.

You probably could get the insert inside the wrap if it'll stay put bearing in mind they're possibly a tad smaller than a normal prefold iykwim?

i wouldnt use the flip insert in a fleece wrap, since you said lo is a heavy wetter then it would probably soak through to be honest,

i dont see why you couldnt try the huggle inside the flip wrap, if it doesnt work out for you you could always get a wrap, but to be honest i just see them as wraps lol

you can try the fleece wrap with the huggle, i use fleece wraps over my bedbugs/wild child/tots bots and yes they give a big bum but no bigger than any other wrap, saying that, ive never used a huggle so dont know how big they are lol

not sure on little lamb boosters, have never used them

you could try a yo-yoo pocket though, they are pul outer, bamboo inner and bamboo slimline insert, my flip inserts fit perfectly inside them with their booster, i was was quite impressed, though you would have to be quick to get them
jennypenny on cloth nappy tree (used to run nappyweb website) is selling all her stock so their £7 a nappy at the moment posted ;)

heres the thread if your intrested
https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=38326 send her a pm

I jusy got a yoyoo and have to say im pretty impressed with it x

oh also just wanted to add...Kian has the flattest bum ever! pretty much every nappy i've ever used on him bags at the top...it fits everywhere else coz he's not thin/small, infact i think he's quite a stocky little shape just with no bottom!:rofl: so i'm thinking that bulky nappies wont seem as bulky on him iykwim?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->