More confused than ever.

Puppylove52

Reaction score
I had a trans vaginal ultrasound today bc of my tilted uterus. As I watched the screen, I saw an empty an sac. My heart broke.. And then there was another sac. A smaller one.. With a heartbeat. Measuring 5w6d. The bigger empty sac was measuring 7w2d. I'm so confused. Did i get pregnant while pregnant?

maybe you ovulated and conceived with some days of difference and then they also implanted at different times so you see some difference in the sacs... and also with tilted uterus, it is really hard to measure the sacs depending on their position in the uterus. i read some stories here on bnb from ladies with tilted uteruses who had misdiagnosed blighted ovums/empty sacs/miscarriages due to the tilted uterus and transvaginal ultrasounds not being able to pick the baby up in the sac.

hope this helps... but to me it sounds like you got twins!

He said the bigger sac was always empty. The reason it is so big is bc empty sacs grow faster. I'm just concerned now about my little sac. I need the big empty to move out of the way to give the little one room to grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->