More confused than ever !!!!!!!!!!

christylove

Reaction score
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI!!!!!!!!!
I AM VERY NEW AND EVEN MORE CONFUSED. MY LAST REGULAR PERIOD WAS BACK IN MAY.... FROM JUNE TO NOW I GET FAINT POSITIVES ON EVERY TEST,BUT I HAD BLOOD WORK AND ULTRA SOUND DONE BACK IN JULY BTN ON BOTH!!!!!! SO I TOLD MY HUSBAND LET'S NOT TRY FOR AWHILE.... WELL 2 WEEKS AGO I STARTED SPOTTING THINKING OKAY AT LEAST I'M BACK TO NORMAL..... THERE WAS NOTHING NORMAL ABOUT THAT PERIOD..... I NORMALLY LAST FOR 3 DAYS START TO FINISH. THIS WAS 7 DAYS AND WENT FROM PINK TO BROWN....... NO RED AT ALL !!!!!!!!!! I STARTED TESTING FOR OVULATION AND FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS 2 LINES ON EVERY OV TEST........ SOME LIGHTER THAN OTHERS, BUT 2 LINES NEVER THE LESS... BY THE WAY I STILL GET FAINT POSTIVES ON HPT'S WITH IN 2 MINS OF TESTING...... I JUST ORDERED MORE TEST AND I HAVE TO WAIT TIL THEY GET DELIEVERED:( ..... I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU???????? I DON'T THINK I AM PREGNANT I'M JUST CONFUSED ON WHAT TO THINK.... OH BY THE WAY WHEN I HAD THE ULTRASOUND THERE WAS NOTHING... NO CYST OR ANYTHING ABNORNAL.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP:kiss:

Ps. I may just buy some more test so you can see what i am talking about.....

Hello, hun. Never been there - but could use some pics to help out. And if you're still confused ask your doctor to run a blood test again on you - you didnt get the blood work done again then right?

No i didn't..... Really just want to be normal so that we can try again..... I'll post again after i go to the store, and thank you for replying to this post.......

I'd recommend you to ask your doctor for a blood test if you're getting those faint positives. :flower:

okay well i just took a ov and a hpt and i took pictures on my husband's phone....how do i post them?

a lot of women always have lines on their Ov tests, because they're is usually always some amount of LH in their system.. And if you always have a line on your HPT, you should go see your DR & ask for a blood test if you're not sure if it's positive or not :shrug:

to post a pic, go to 'Go Advanced' then click on the paperclip that by the font toolbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->