More fertile.....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Morning girls,not sure where to post this. I was just wondering if its true that you are more fertile after giving birth?? I gave birth almost 5 weeks ago,but ive not had my first af after birth either yet. My question is,could i still become pregnant so soon after giving birth even tho ive not had my first af yet?? Hope what im asking makes sense. Thanks girls all advice is welcome...:hug:

Hi, Ive heard you are and i was watching a programme the other night on teenage pregnacies and the midwife on there said every women is at their most fertile 4-6 weeks after giving birth.

Hi, Ive heard you are and i was watching a programme the other night on teenage pregnacies and the midwife on there said every women is at their most fertile 4-6 weeks after giving birth.

:dohh: oops....thanks:rofl: I missed that programme im well gutted! Even more so now:blush:

Hi, I think you ARE more fertile then but you won't necessarily know when you ovulate. Once your period starts you ovulated (hopefully) about 2 weeks before. Are you asking because you want to get pregnant or because you want to avoid it?

Hi, I think you ARE more fertile then but you won't necessarily know when you ovulate. Once your period starts you ovulated (hopefully) about 2 weeks before. Are you asking because you want to get pregnant or because you want to avoid it?

Im asking as i want to get pregnant again....but havent had AF yet and wasnt sure if i could be ovulating. Didnt want to get pregnant so soon after my loss,but wouldnt be upset if i was to be. I think i would just be very paranoid through the pregnancy and very scared....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->