More fertile.....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by natasja32, Apr 16, 2009.

1. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Morning girls,not sure where to post this. I was just wondering if its true that you are more fertile after giving birth?? I gave birth almost 5 weeks ago,but ive not had my first af after birth either yet. My question is,could i still become pregnant so soon after giving birth even tho ive not had my first af yet?? Hope what im asking makes sense. Thanks girls all advice is welcome...:hug:

2. XxDellixX

XxDellixX Mummy to Jacob

Hi, Ive heard you are and i was watching a programme the other night on teenage pregnacies and the midwife on there said every women is at their most fertile 4-6 weeks after giving birth.

3. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

:dohh: oops....thanks:rofl: I missed that programme im well gutted! Even more so now:blush:

4. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Any1 else have any answers??:blush: Thanks girls:hugs:

5. aiko

aiko Fab son & pregnant again!

Hi, I think you ARE more fertile then but you won't necessarily know when you ovulate. Once your period starts you ovulated (hopefully) about 2 weeks before. Are you asking because you want to get pregnant or because you want to avoid it?

6. DiddyDons

DiddyDons Guest

yes hun you are more fertile after giving birth :D

7. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Im asking as i want to get pregnant again....but havent had AF yet and wasnt sure if i could be ovulating. Didnt want to get pregnant so soon after my loss,but wouldnt be upset if i was to be. I think i would just be very paranoid through the pregnancy and very scared....:hugs: