More playmobil questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
After reading all the great reviews ive decided to look at some playmobil for DD2. She will be 21m at xmas but i was thinking of getting some for her 2nd birthday. I was looking at the zoo/farm/house ones and was wondering what a good price for them are? The zoo is currently £26.24 in argos but wondered if they are likely to go lower? Even if its in the jan sales that fine as her bday is in March.

I assume you mean the playmobil 123 range. We got the zoo 2 years ago for £20 in Tesco and I think it went down to that last year too

I don't ever buy Playmobil new as there are some amazing sets on Ebay, mostly new or never played with, and they sell at less than half the price. From now til Christmas is a good time to look as people clear out for new things or try and make extra money and there is often a lot on there.

I got the zoo for Zoe last year from Tesco - it was £20, but I got it with my clubcard points during the double points period, along with a load of other stuff, so I actually paid no money for it at all! Saved my points up this year, too :)

We have the zoo too - it's really good (and quite big, the box is very impressive!)

I've been looking into what to get Zoe and am thinking suburban house and the playground set. Found the house cheap at Argos, but it's out of stock :( will have to resist buying it full price and remember I have plenty of time to wait for it to be cheaper

There are some playmobil sets on boots at the moment with money off. If they are out of stock keep checking back. I got lo some elc wooden sets half price by checking regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"