More Signs??

pink princess

Reaction score
Hi Guys

i posted yesterday as i was having stomach and lower back ache.

Did any of you get bad skin? Ive all of a suden come out in loads of spots, is this because of hormones because i could be pregnant?

Also last night i was up most of the night as the pains in my stomach and particulary my lower bak were so uncomfortable. Its weird also because my tummy just feels funny, slightly bloated.

i always sleep on my tummy ans last night it felt uncomfortable to do so.

When do you think i could do a test? I would have only got pregnant Sunday, i cant wait to find out!!!

Jo

Hi
I've had back pain and stomach ache for over a week now (feel like i'm about to come on) and that's how i felt last time i was pregnant. I tested on Thursday and it was negative, due on today but no sign (so far touch wood!). Will do another test over the weekend.

Whenever i test early it never shows up but i suppose it depends wot your hormone levels are like.

Hope you get a positive result when it's time to test!

Thanks.

I tested early with my daughter, i got signs really early then too. It showed negative 1st and then i did another about a week later and it was positive.

I might wait till this time next week and then do a test, dunno if thats too early but the suspense is killing me

ha ha

Oh, good luck guys! I hope you get your BFPs!:crib:

Good luck, I hope you both get your BFPs

I have had twinges in my abs and slight back pain since 3DPO. Nothing that is keeping me up at night though. Yesterday was good, hardly any but this morning I felt it again. It's odd cause I have never felt this before. Good luck everyone! *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->