More than a little confused

LJaydow

Jack, Elizabeth
Reaction score
Hey girls,

So a little background - theres a questionmark as to whether I have PCOS. Have had 2 US scans, one showing PCOS, the other showing nothing. I conceived LO naturally shortly after my first fertility appointment. AF has been regular since I had him.

I dont temp, so I dont know when I ovulate at all, in the NTNP club currently. Period was due on Saturday, and came early hours of Sunday and like many a lot of the symptoms of AF are that of early pregnancy too so I had a little glimmer of hope! AF stayed for 2 days and stopped and hasnt returned, was quite heavy for a little while then was quite light and that was it. My boobs are still sore, I am still exhausted, tearful etc etc - was this actually my period? Its usually 5 days, so this doesnt follow the normal pattern.

Im aware that I need a wee more often than usual but then I am thinking about that so I could be making that happen lol - did a HPT today (blue dye boots own one, couldnt find any pink ones) and i dont think I see anything. Just confused now, was it AF or not? I like having a rough idea as to when I might ovulate but I dont know where I stand with my body now!

Any light that can be shed would be awesome, have an excited slightly bewildered OH asking questions that I have no answers for.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->