More then 1 child 35+

QVC Addict

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've been browsing this site recently and decided to join.

Hopefully I can give you some encouragement. My oh and I had our little boy 7 months ago. I am 40 and my oh is 43.

I'm wondering if anyone has had first baby at 35+ and is trying for second.

Hi there. I know my friend that is 43 is now having her second child and a nother friend who is 42 and just had her first and will be trying again soon. My friend who is 43 first child is 7 years old. I am 37 and is trying to have my third... lost my baby at 21 weeks about 4 months ago.

Hi ladies

I've been browsing this site recently and decided to join.

Hopefully I can give you some encouragement. My oh and I had our little boy 7 months ago. I am 40 and my oh is 43.

I'm wondering if anyone has had first baby at 35+ and is trying for second.

This is awesome! DH and I had our first 7 months ago and we're now TTC number 2. I will be 38 in June. We can be TTC buddies!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi there. I know my friend that is 43 is now having her second child and a nother friend who is 42 and just had her first and will be trying again soon. My friend who is 43 first child is 7 years old. I am 37 and is trying to have my third... lost my baby at 21 weeks about 4 months ago.

Oh hun so sorry for your loss :cry:

I don't really "fit" but I thought I would drop by anyways :thumbup:

I had my first when I was 36 and now expecting our second (I'm now 38).

Oh hun so sorry for your loss :cry:

:hugs:

I didn't decide to have children until I was 38. Thank God, my son was conceived naturally when I was 39 (6 weeks after a m/c at 6 weeks) and was born when I was 40. That was supposed to be that, I was sure I should be thankful with my 'lot' but I love having him sooooo much that about 9 months ago we decided to try again. I am 42 and have just suffered a m/c at 12 weeks. I know the clock is ticking but I hang on to the fact that women of my age do have children without intervention and am counting down to ovulation day just now.

Monica1, thanks for your recount of your friend, it makes me feel hopeful :)

I don't really "fit" but I thought I would drop by anyways :thumbup:

I had my first when I was 36 and now expecting our second (I'm now 38).

Congrats! Thanks for sharing you positive outcome with us! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->