Moringa for low supply!

Care76

Cautiously optimistic
Reaction score
I just wanted to share that I have been using moringa for low supply. My son is tongue and lip tied and Dr. thinks that is contributing to my low supply. I was on domperidone for 6 months but had to wean off for health reasons. My supply drastically dropped and I had nothing, just half an ounce when pumping compared to 3-5 oz per side. Moringa was recommended so I bought some off of iHerb. I noticed an increase after the first night. I don't have as much as when on dom (I was on 4 pills 4 x per day), but it seems to be sufficient.

I wanted to share so if others are having supply issues they could try it. Just a note, I was taking fenugreek and fennel and they didn't work nearly as well as the moringa. They say moringa has 300-400% better lactation results compared to fenugreek.

You can google where to buy it. I bought it from iHerb.com in capsule form. I tried the tea but I didn't notice anything. Probably because I would have had to drink much more tea than I was. Amazon.com sells some I was thinking of buying it there next time as it is cheaper. Swanson sells it, but I have read some not so great reviews on their brand so I am staying away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juubee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->