morning how are we all ??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jewbag86, Jan 31, 2011.

1. jewbag86

jewbag86 Well-Known Member

2. Amygdala

Amygdala Well-Known Member

Good morning!
    I'm a little nauseous and very reluctant to get up. How are you?

3. jewbag86

lol i am up already well not really een to sleep my 14 month old has been up all night with bad cheast couth and rapid breathing sooo fun .

4. SullenGrl

SullenGrl Well-Known Member

I'm sick, the babies sick, daddy's sick....blah
    I hate getting a cold when pregnant, I miss all the over the counter drugs!!

5. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

Ive been up since 6 with my son, shattered. Still no symptoms though keep thinking i will wake up with a little ms but dont :(

6. Beaney192

Beaney192 Mummy of 2

Good Morning!
    Feeling slightly sick and the only thing that makes me feel better is eating (well for the short term anyway lol) Im making the most of laying in bed as i have work at 2

7. mummyto3

mummyto3 3 gorgeos kids

i up and did school run have app at dr at 12.25 to se baout sickness cant keep anythign down at all!!

8. jessie_m

jessie_m Mom to Aubrey <3+

Morning ladies! Its 4 am over here in Missouri. The morning sickness is so bad it literally woke me up. :-(

9. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Well-Known Member

Morning ladies, Monday already :( and back to the grindstone :(

I'm feeling pretty nausea-ish today :sick: but haven't been sick yet, which is good, but sometimes feeling it is worse.

Had a nice refreshing weekend, mostly chilling out, so not feeling too shattered yet, but I'm sure that'll change come 3pm! lol

10. MrsGM

MrsGM Bamboozled Mum of 2

feeling a bit better than yesterday, hurray!

still low on energy though and needing to snack on a regular basis, I'm going to be a whale!!

11. mummytobe86

mummytobe86 Well-Known Member

Well am on my last twelve hour shift started at 8 this morning feeling very tired this is ma 4th 12hour shift in a row :-( cant wait for a long lie just wish I could eat something not ate in 3weeks smell of food makes me sick.x

12. allaboard

allaboard Well-Known Member

Morning girls. Lots of you feeling really pants :(

I'm OK, done the school run, been to GPs, had a cuppa with a neighbour, snacked on loads of bread and now I'm channel flicking currently I'm watching Vanessa Show (rubbish). Waiting for the GP to call me back about where i'm having my maternity care (that surgery or elsewhere).

And physically, I'm better now i've finally been to the toilet since Wednesday! Constipation hurts :( Boobs quite tender and large at the moment. Nose still stuffy. No sickness yet but I'm 4 weeks today I think and I'm sure it'll get me in a couple more.

13. sleonie

sleonie Well-Known Member

feeling sick! MS is slowly creeping up on me - it started off as a really faint feeling last week, now i tend to feel sick most of the time! I can eat - and I find eating helps to take the sickness away temporarily, but it does come back after a couple of hours...

At work at 1.30, so slowly gearing myself up for it!

14. jewbag86

well i had had nausus sickkyfeeling most of today tho cureentlt eating dominos pittza pmsl. not been sick this pregnancy yet but going on bases today if i AM going to be sick rather eat what i enjoy first lol. have scan on thursay and crapping myself lol