morning ladies

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi ladies am looking for little help if any of you ladies can please ..... bit about us first iam 27 and OH is 25 i lost my beany about 10 years ago so hope it still ok to be here :flower: i was one the injection for 8/9 years but come off it last feb and me and OH have been trying ever since but no luck as yet but we are gettin married in july so if no luck after that will see about going docs just for check up. We have done all the tempin, opks ect but was too stressful for OH but now i know my body so well i know when ovin ect but this month has totally thrown me and i was wondering if you ladies could please help.

ok here goes my period last 3 days longer so am wondering does this change the day of ov ?? ive had now a 28 day cycle for 6 months but my period always only last 4 days but was 7 so completely thrown me

any replies really appricated thank you :flower:

hey hunnie just wanted pop in and say :wave: and yay ur hear finally and huns a loss is a loss regardless of the time ago u lost ur bean its still a very sensitive thing to think about i know that coz i know you :kiss:
u will love it in here huns, everyone is genuinely scared off ttcing again and have so much kind words to pass on as well as wisdom (thanks ladies :dohh:) :rofl:
got say if it wasnt for this section now i think id be giving bnb a miss till preg as if honest that ttc section drives me nuts so many silly things being said like "im 2 dpo am i preg" :hissy: need i say more :) (sorry if i have offended anyone using ttc section its just a personal preference) XX

Hi Ladies,

Groovyjem, it sounds to me like you have it all pretty well figured! From what you said you and oh go off dates rather than OPKs and temps etc, so i think you should just carry on as you are. I don't even write down how long my periods are any more. From what i have read it is pretty irrelevant as your first day of bleeding is your CD1 regardless of how long you bleed. I think you should presume you are still gonna have a 28 day cycle.

CharlieMarina - i hear you! I started off in the 'Loss' section and eventually found it affecting my mood too much (you can sit there and read all the stories and cry all day long!) so i moved to TTC. Now i hover between TTC and here, i do like the generally positive vibe in TTC but love the empathy here, because as you say, we are all scared! :flower:

Crossing fingers for us all for some lovely sticky beans soon. :hugs:

M X

morning ladies

thank you so much for the advise but i guess my ov date had changed as af got me this morning :cry: :cry: and i totally know what you mean about ttc section

hope you all get your sticky beans soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->