Morning sickness back at 35 weeks

kittylady

Mother of 3, due #4
Reaction score
Today I've been hit with morning sickness again for the first time since first tri. I wasn't really sick in first tri but I was today, my acid reflux returned last week after also been absent since first tri and I'm starting to feel really crappy. Anyone else getting a return of these? It's like first trimester the sequel. :sick:

I'm 31 weeks and have had bad acid reflux and vomiting since beginning of second tri x first tri was fine x Dr gave me meds for it and antacid tablets and they do help x

My morning sickness always comes back in the last month or so, and according to my midwife it's really not that uncommon. As for the reflux, I imagine the baby taking up so much room and pushing your stomach up makes it a lot more likely to deal with reflux.

Oh no! I had that with my first, but my second wasn’t too bad and this one is very low so I’m doing okay. Hope you feel better soon!

Ugh yeah my acid reflux made a reappearance too, but I think baby has dropped and I have more stomach space because it’s getting better again. I still have to be careful not to eat too much at once. It helps me to take a walk after I eat.

Yes same here too. I use Gaviscon a few minutes before bed and after I eat. Sometimes it doesn’t help but most of the time it takes the edge off. I find if it wakes me making me feel sick it triggers panic which makes me feel more sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->