Morning sickness back???

FloridaMom87

Reaction score
I'm 31 weeks and I'm experiencing off and on nausea. I haven't thrown up or anything, but I'm laying in bed right now and I feel so nauseous and sick :-/. I don't have any other symptoms, except for nausea. I'm worried, can this just be morning sickness?

I went through this for a few weeks from 30-33 weeks. Had some random vomiting and felt nauseated. Its settled down now. I think some women get this in third tri due to hormonal fluctuations.
It's a horrible feeling, just try to rest and look after yourself. Hopefully it will pass soon
Xx

It could be MS. Mine came back with a vengeance right at the beginning of 3rd tri. I wasn't happy. The farther along I got, the more it was because of heartburn than anything else.

Had this this morning too, sitting in the loo and vomming whilst LO watched yelling "UH OH!"

Many many times this is totally normal. But, have you had your blood pressure checked lately? I got a resurgence of "morning sickness" with my 1st pregnancy around 32 weeks and I would vomit all random times of day or night....nowhere near the patterns i could rely on with original ms. It turned out to be preeclampsia. I'd mention it to your midwife and get your bp checked, although I'm sure it's totally normal.

Just wanted to throw in that you might want to monitor your blood sugars as well (if you haven't had a glucose test yet). One of my first symptoms of GD was randomly getting weak and nauseous when I hadn't eaten in "x" amount of time. At the time it was hard to distinguish between my typical morning sickness, so it could be easy to pass off as a normal pregnancy symptom.

MS can come and go at any point. Mine returned twice from 36w.

My morning sickness made its return from 36 weeks also. From all I've Dr. Googled its normal. Also, I have GD and my sugars are controlled.

I could count on one hand the number of days I HAVEN'T been sick during this pregnancy. I guess morning sickness is just different for everyone, I'm kind of used to it now! Wake up feeling really queasy, puke up some bile/foamy stomach crap (sorry, so gross) then I feel much better. Have some breakfast, then feel queasy again, generally I'm not sick again, but sometimes I am. Then pretty much fine for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->