morning sickness comes and goes, cramps

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
okay I started with morning sickness before I got a BFP, then it dies down, now it comes and goes as it feels, my boobs are more sensitive but don't hurt, and now I have cramps. like sretching pains so not worried by them, what I wanted to know was, were stretching pains a good thing, as would it mean that the baby is growing, I don't really remember them to much before :dohh:

okay I started with morning sickness before I got a BFP, then it dies down, now it comes and goes as it feels, my boobs are more sensitive but don't hurt, and now I have cramps. like sretching pains so not worried by them, what I wanted to know was, were stretching pains a good thing, as would it mean that the baby is growing, I don't really remember them to much before :dohh:

My nausea is less prominent than it was before.. the worst is the afternoon but I get waves of it in the morning... was so nervous cause it died down that I took another hpt LOL it turned positive before the control line finished! Haha

I was told that with subsequent pregnancies ( this is #3 for me) we feel the stretching and growing a little earlier... I've had weird twinges and cramps and pains here and there. No Spotting nothing like that..just weird little twinks of 'pain' if you wanna call it that... Good Luck <3

Cramping is fine as long as there is no frank bright red bleeding. The pains could be anything, stretching of ligaments like you said (which can be worse if you have endometriosis) or constipation.

Your uterus is growing which is causing those stretching pains, so it'll be fine, I had them for a few weeks in the beginning and some people have them throughout pregnancy.

no bleeding or spotting at all, :baby: just doesnt like my food :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->