Morning sickness coming and going

catcatcat

Reaction score
Yesterday i was ill with ms all day and thought it was great no worries now today not much at all. Im 7 wks. Has anyone noticed this? During my last pg my ms was consistent. Im just worried about vanishing symptoms after a mc in dec. Thanks

Mine was awful at 7 weeks i was sick after everything i ate but its died down now. Everyone is different hun. Ladies can go through pregnancy without getting any MS at all

Mine comes and goes as well. I felt sick all day yesterday, though... I'm feeling a LITTLE sick this morning... Two days ago, though, I didn't feel sick at all.

my m/s was constant soon i hit 11 weeks it completely went and i just have the urge every now and again x dont worry

2 days ago I couldn't move. managed a slice of toast the whole day. yesterday I felt okish, managed a little something for breakfast lunch n dinner. today I feel awful again. so it seems to come and go!

Same here....I made the mistake of telling my MW Monday I had been feeling a little better...cursed myself really as the last two days have been 2 of my worst!!

The first one being the one and only time I've vomited!!! Usually it is just terrible nausea!!!

I have nausea that goes and comes and it seems to come when I stay couple of hours without eating ..

Yesterday was the first day in ages that I've felt OK.....but it seems to have come back this afternoon :(

It comes and goes...very normal...try not to worry too much (I know, I know easier said than done!!) xx

Same here, the past few days i have felt really sick but then i got up this morning and didnt feel to0 bad so enjoyed my cereal, then about 10mins later had to lie down because i felt sick again and still feeling pukey now!! I really struggled to eat my tea!!
Welcome to the wonderfully magical world of being pregnant!!
xxxxxx

Mine comes and goes too. I've been awake since 5am with a feeling I want to but haven't actually yet today. I wish it would go, I hate feeling or being sick.

Mines comes and goes too - I've been feeling nauseas most of the day though not being sick. I feel fine when I eat. So I eat 24/7 and I'm so bloated it's not funny. My symptoms come and go and faded again yesterday. It's hard not to worry but reassuring to hear it's common and perfectly normal x

Hi,
I'm the same. I am now coming to my 8th week. The last 2 weeks I felt really nauseous and exhausted. The last couple of days I have been less exhausted and only an hour or so of minor queasy feeling in the afternoon. I keep reading online that disappearing symptoms can be bad news. I neverr thought these early weeks would be so mentally draining with all the worry! I constantly feel like it can't possibly be happening to me and will get to my scan and find nothing there :-(

It seems to come and go for me. I didn't have anything until 5 weeks and then it just hit me hard for a good 3 weeks. This last week for me has been really good. Then yesterday I could not doing anything all day. I can understand being worried. OH keeps asking me if I feel sick, going to the bathroom to pee, etc - he wants to make sure I still feel pregnant!

I luckily dont have any actual sickness just the nausea, which is horrific but does come and go, its worse when i need to eat, I dont get hungry i get nausea which is really horrid but goes away when i eat, which is most of the day. The size of my ass is paying for that :haha:

I also made the mistake of telling someone that i was feeling a lot better, a couple of days later it came back worse than ever.
I think i'll keep my mouth shut next time =]

Since i first posted this ive been feeling dreadful !!! So its good as its saving me the 100 i was going to spend on an early scan. I had ms till 24 wks in last pg :/

I had a really good few days and then today have been sick all day... just comes and goes for me :( x x x

mine was pretty much constant nausea from 6 weeks to 8 weeks, now it is different every day! yesterday i felt fine sickness wise, today i feel really pukey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->