Morning sickness getting worse at 10 weeks

LilianA

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks today and the last two days I have lived in the bathroom vomiting everything I eat or drink!!!! I'm so tired of this and i have 3 boys to take care of and a big house to clean and I just can't get off the couch!!!! laundry hasn't been folded in weeks now I have to dig thru baskets to get them clothes to wear to school every morning!!!:dohh: :nope:
The laundry room is a disaster and my sense of smell has shot up thru the roof and its driving me nuts!!!!! :cry:
sorry I just needed to get that out..does the worsening morning sickness now mean anything? when will the placenta take over??

I'm in the exact same boat, I'm useless. I'm 10+2 my sickness has drastically got worse over the last 3 days, to the point where I can't keep anything down till evening. I hope that it means it's near the end?... I don't know tho.

I was the same ... nothing at all and then 10 weeks bam. I'm now 11 and it hasn't got any better. Everyone says it's the hormones doing a final spike and that it will get tons better soon ... hope so xxx

Thanks for your reply.. Sorry your feeling so sick but its nice to know we are not alone!! I sure hope it gets better soon 4 weeks seems so far away!!!

I know exactly how you feel. I had bad morning sickness with my son. Started at 7 weeks and didn't completely go away until 16 weeks. Weeks 8, 9 and 10 were the weeks I vomited the most. I'm expecting the m/s to be as bad this time, since I had it with my previous 2 pregnancies also that both ended in MC at 7/8 weeks. I think this is the worst part of pregnancy and even more so because you still can't feel the baby yet.

I thought I was getting better but I've taken a few steps back the past week as well. I hope you feel better soon!

I'm only 7 weeks and I can barely function.

I'm constantly nauseous, I'm throwing up from morning until night, and the exhaustion is unbearable.

I work 10 hour days in a daycare, and I have a 2.5 year old who keeps me busy. My husband is a GREAT help, but he can't do it all on his own.

I'm so tired, and I want this awful feeling to end!

I thought mine was going then at 10 weeks it got a lot worse, im not being sick just feeling constantly sick i be sick if i let myself get hungry then eat so i have to snack all bloody day so not to be sick lol!! I saw on my phone app last week though that apparently 10 weeks is the worst for morning sickness and will calm down at 12 weeks, i remember having sickness until 22 weeks with my first baby though lol

Thanks ladies for your replies... I am not able to drink much and i have 0 eNergy!! I think if by monday i dont feel better i might go in and get some fluid thru IV

Take very small sips every 15 minutes of something like Gatorade. Hope you're feeling better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->