Morning sickness misery

So should I go back to work on Monday? I'm a contractor so I don't get sick leave. I'm nauseous all day every day and tend to throw up around 4-5 pm every day.

I have a 2 hour commute each way to work and my desk is a good minute walk to the bathroom. I don't get much warning when I am about to vomit.

I feel like I don't have it that bad - I can keep some food down although smells and most food is a complete turn off.

What do you gals think? The thought of a 12+ hour day feeling this bad is so unappealing but then again I have no idea how many more weeks/months of this I have left.

if you can afford it then i would say give yourself a bit more time off!, how far along are you??
im 11+4 and im still as bad as i was at 6-7 weeks, can only eat something if i really feel like it, chocolate and fizzy drinks make me sick, so do smells, so does just the sight or thought of some things! food shopping is a nightmare!! have to get a neighbour to do the school run as i cant walk that far without feeling dizzy and sick!
nothing worse than being sick in public! done it a fair few times over the last few weeks :-s x

Hi navywag! I'm nearly 11 weeks (on Monday). This is my first and so I have no idea how long it will go on for.

I'm not as bad as you though. I can eat a few things and tend to vomit once a day - but it's the nausea that really gets me. I feel like all I want to do is lie down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->