Morning sickness poll

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Okay, with my 1st I had terrible morning(all day) sickness and nausea. It was a huge issue with me as I was working and going to school. Luckily, my first pregnancy so no kids to take care of. I feel like I was sick from 4 weeks on but for the life of me can't remember when it started. So, daily I have just been WAITING for it to hit me :haha: Terrible I know but I'm trying to prepare myself. I just want to see in numbers the statistics of this group :flower:

You forgot to have an option of never. I missed it with DD. Didn't have it at all. With this pregnancy so far once in awhile I'll have a little bit of nausea but nothing much at all. Though I am only 5.3 weeks along. So far looks like I may miss it.

I put 4 weeks for this one.

Around 5 to 8 weeks for the other two, but can't be sure because I realised I was pregnant after. 8 weeks.

All day sickness too with ds2 (and thill the 2 weeks before I gave birth) and this one.

I've been pregnant twice in my life before (once was not to term)

I never had true sickness either time. Once I tried to eat a mcDonald's egg mcmuffin and felt ill

Maybe had a wave of it in my second pregnancy but nothing too noticeable

6+0 with my son, 5+4 with this little one. Both all day, debilitating hyperemesis. With my son it lasted til delivery.

6+4 and nothing yet! Hopefully I am the lucky minority that never goes through that.

Thanks for the responses so far. If anyone knows how to edit a poll, please assist :haha: I'd like to add the option of never having morning sickness :)

I've never had morning sickness.

6+4 and nothing yet! Hopefully I am the lucky minority that never goes through that.

Actually those who do get morning sickness are in the minority (dont quote me but I believe its only around 35% who do). It just seems like those who dont are in the minority as most dont mention it.

I got nausea right away with this one... actually got really sick and all the day I tested and I was 3 weeks! I haven't been sick since but do still get nausea here and there and a few food items make me gag at the smell.

But when I do get morning sickness (always HG), it normally starts around 7.5-9 weeks. :thumbup: I've only been seriously sick with two of mine and this is my eighth. And I got sick a few times but had severe nausea with one... so three out of eight :)

6 weeks almost to the day. ugh. it starts at about 4am, and continues to about 1pm. feels like i'm that nauseating hungry. I'm trying not to eat too much cause the midwife says that its not actual hunger. I know its a good sign, but i seriously can't get anything done. Thank GOD i work for myself from home. just curious if anyone else has the same kind of sickness. Like almost a constant insatiable hunger that is completely nauseating.

ive had mild to moderate nausea. it gets worse in the night/evening but it isnt every day. its been more often since hitting 7 wks but its still mild. ive not thrown up but when i dont eat i get severely nauseated. eating and seabands help me like no ones business.

1st baby, 7.6 weeks and 11.1 weeks..
This baby 6 weeks all day for the whole week

I didn't get morning sickness with my dd. I'm emetophobic so I hope I don't get it this time either, or it's going to be a nasty experience, lol.

I feel bad for you ladies who have HG. I hope you get a break from it soon xx.

just here to update myself, my MS only made me vomit one time(8+6wks)... (technically a couple of times but for one whole night) and my seabands didnt help at all haha. i threw up with them on and i wear them all the time except when im in the shower. and my ms is usually the worst after 4 or 5 pm. i woke up feeling great today at 9 wks on the dot. i almost forgot i had ms at all but its still there, just very mild and tolerable. hopefully it stays this way until it goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->