morning sickness poll

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
just wanted to find out how many actually suffered it because i have nothing and i no other ladys worry about this 2

No morning sickness in any of my pregnancies. :)

I was sick a few times, but felt sick quite a lot!! Wasnt as bad as some girls get it though!!

I ticked sick a lot because I have had constant and terrible nausea from week 6 to week 16 and many days since then but I was only actually sick a couple of times. It would've been easier if I had been sick more.

with nicole i was so ill i couldnt eat anything for the first 3 months!! the only thing i could eat were tomato sandwiches! i lost a stone in weight it was awful, couldnt even keep a cup of tea down.

with callum i felt constantly sick but more like hunger sickness!!

This is my 6th pregnancy and I've never had morning. I feel a little queezy until I eat but it's hunger nothing else xxx

I was only actually sick a couple times but I had AWFUL nausea 24/7 for a good four months. I would have prefered being sick then just feeling like I was going to be sick all the time. So glad that's over with.

With Jasmine it was mild with this one, I see the bathroom more then any of the other rooms

I was only sick a few times but i felt ill constantly until about 20 weeks :(

With first it was horrid, all day every day until about 20 weeks, second quite bad but not as bad as first, third time great, was sick about twice all the way through, this time, was sick most morning until about 2 weeks ago.

I voted for the sick a few times coz that refers to this pregnancy but in my past pregnancies I was really quite poorly, dropping lots of weight (luckily I have plenty of reserve), barely keeping water down etc. So glad it's not quite that bad this time but I still feel wretched at times:cry:

nothing with kaitlin but very sicky this time only just passed.

I seem to have short waves of feeling but haven't been sick (yet!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->