morning sickness poll

Once in awhile I felt nausea in the first tri, but no puking at all. It was pretty minimal.

My mum reckons that people who are pregnant with girls tend to get morning sickness more, due to all the female hormones in the body.
She had 3 girls and 1 boy and wasn't sick at all with my brother, I told this to my sister and she agreed that her 1st pregnancy (which sadly ended at 24 weeks with her daughter being born stillborn) was horrendous sickness but then she went on to have 2 boys and no sickness with them at all!

That could be true taperjeangirl.I have a boy and had zero pregnancy symptoms with him

I put 'mild nausea' but sometimes it wasn't mild at all... I was never actually sick though x

I never got any morning sickness, but I had nausea. Only really mild, but I was never sick.

i had nausea from 6 weeks til about 9 weeks really bad, then from 9 weeks-a few days ago, it was mild. I have only been sick about 8 times the whole pregnancy so far. Most of the time its first thing in the morning and have nothing to bring up so its just heaving... i dont know if it counts as being sick, but i count it anyway, just cuz if my tum had food in it i would be sick.
LOl
x its going away now though x

im the same as melbo, had it bad 6 - 9 weeks throwing up and heaving loads, now it has eased off and get nausea when im hungry or smell something really strong! havent actually been sick for a few days now - yay!!!

Mild nausea but never actually threw up because of it.

Until about 10 weeks I felt sick all day every day but was only actually sick a few times. Except one week when I was constantly sick. Went almost overnight though as soon as I hit 10weeks and didnt suffer again after that

Feel like there's this lump in my throat ALL THE TIME... I put mild nausea, but its not really mild in my opinion... :cry: I have it from about 4pm thru the night and in the mornings 'til about... dunno 11 or so am... :sick: Can't WAIT for it to pass!!!
:hugs:

Iv never had morning sickness either-and all the websites you read about it on tell you that M-S is a sign of a strong healthy pregnancy!! Not so reassuring for those of us who DONT have it!!!!! grrrrrrr :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->