Morning sickness starting at 13wks?

deobi

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Popping over a touch early to ask if anyone developed ms in the 2nd tri.

Me and my smug attitude! I have been posting and telling anyone who will listen how I've had no MS at all, no waves of nausea, no food/smell aversions, nothing. Then yesterday I didn't feel like eating my lunch which is odd becasue I am ususally starving! Then this moring brushed my teeth and started to gag, took some leftover lasagna for lunch and nearly wreched putting into tupperware...what the ...!?!!

I read in the "What to expect when you're expecting" book one sentence that said a very few women will develop ms in the 2nd trimester....I knew it could last into the 2nd tri but start?!?!?

mine is coming and going in waves at the moment... i think everyone is different and it just depends on how baby feels like making you feel :)

:O I thought you meant MS as in Multiple Sclerosis :| !

Ive had morning sickness really bad in this trimester (2nd), I thought it was easeing off the other day but then it came back even worse. Somedays r better than others but I find sippin ginger tea helps me. Its so horrid tho.

I've had ms throughout - but it got worse at 13 weeks and finally tapered off around 20wks. The joys of pregnancy! ;-)

yeah mind started at 10 wks then died off and came back aroung 12 & 1/2 weeks and seems to be getting worse, its just bile im bringing up {sorry tmi} and the second i've been sick i feel fantastic .......joys of pregnancy i guess, am a late starter too x

How long did your sickness last?

I'm currently 14+1 and 4 out of past 5 days I've had tremendous evening sickness but am surprised as first tri I felt perfectly fine with little nausea compared to last pregnancy.

Just wondering as its odd to start in 2nd tri how long this might last for ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->