Morning sickness starting at 13wks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by deobi, Sep 1, 2009.

1. deobi

deobi Pregnant with #2

Popping over a touch early to ask if anyone developed ms in the 2nd tri.

Me and my smug attitude! I have been posting and telling anyone who will listen how I've had no MS at all, no waves of nausea, no food/smell aversions, nothing. Then yesterday I didn't feel like eating my lunch which is odd becasue I am ususally starving! Then this moring brushed my teeth and started to gag, took some leftover lasagna for lunch and nearly wreched putting into tupperware...what the ...!?!!

I read in the "What to expect when you're expecting" book one sentence that said a very few women will develop ms in the 2nd trimester....I knew it could last into the 2nd tri but start?!?!?

2. xpinkness87x

xpinkness87x Well-Known Member

mine is coming and going in waves at the moment... i think everyone is different and it just depends on how baby feels like making you feel :)

3. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

:O I thought you meant MS as in Multiple Sclerosis :| !

4. dani_tinks

dani_tinks Mum to one of each

Ive had morning sickness really bad in this trimester (2nd), I thought it was easeing off the other day but then it came back even worse. Somedays r better than others but I find sippin ginger tea helps me. Its so horrid tho.

5. Dekaky

Dekaky Well-Known Member

I've had ms throughout - but it got worse at 13 weeks and finally tapered off around 20wks. The joys of pregnancy! ;-)

6. alibaba24

alibaba24 Well-Known Member

hehe ENJOY!!!!

XX

7. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

yeah mind started at 10 wks then died off and came back aroung 12 & 1/2 weeks and seems to be getting worse, its just bile im bringing up {sorry tmi} and the second i've been sick i feel fantastic .......joys of pregnancy i guess, am a late starter too x

8. Jellycat

Jellycat Well-Known Member

How long did your sickness last?

I'm currently 14+1 and 4 out of past 5 days I've had tremendous evening sickness but am surprised as first tri I felt perfectly fine with little nausea compared to last pregnancy.

Just wondering as its odd to start in 2nd tri how long this might last for ?