Morning Sickness - When Does It End???

Unbridled

Reaction score
I'm fifteen weeks today, and I started my morning by vomiting all over the bathroom floor after brushing my teeth. Please someone tell me this is going to stop soon! :sad2:

I'm 17 weeks and wondering the same thing, can't remember what it feels like to wake up and feel okay! Hope it gets better for you soon x

I'm 16+5 and I have more good days than bad. Had my last bad day on sat when I only just made it inside the house before vomiting everywhere!

Last time my sickness peaked around 18 weeks. Don't know much about it but apparently there's a hormone surge at about 17 weeks that makes a difference for most people.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

My ms really stepped up a notch at 13 weeks. 24hr sickness :(
I was given 2 lots of pills to take and ive pretty much stopped taking them now, although i keep taking them on the odd occasions.

Im almost 18 weeks now and have only really started to feel better in the last couple fo days (still a bit bleurgh in the mornings though).

I find that brushing my teeth in the shower seems to help with the retching though.....

:hugs: xx

I'm 17 weeks and wondering the same thing, can't remember what it feels like to wake up and feel okay! Hope it gets better for you soon x

Thank you! I hope yours gets better too. :hugs:

I'm 16+5 and I have more good days than bad. Had my last bad day on sat when I only just made it inside the house before vomiting everywhere!

Last time my sickness peaked around 18 weeks. Don't know much about it but apparently there's a hormone surge at about 17 weeks that makes a difference for most people.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

And to think I was worried at my eight week appointment because I hadn't been sick yet. Foolish, foolish me. :haha:

With all three of my girls, mine ended at the end of the first trimester. With my son, I was sick off and on throughout the pregnancy.

I never lose it. I am 19.5 weeks and I still have it. I had it with my daughter until her birth. I expect this time to be the same. Mine is always severe though. It starts at 6 weeks and goes right to the end. I have read that for some women is does start later and thus leaves at a later date. For some women by 14 weeks morning sickness is gone, but for others it can be more like 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->