Morning sickness

KcApple

Reaction score
When did it start for you?

I am 5 weeks and 2 days right now. My app says I could be experiencing nausea and other morning sickness symptoms. But I'm not?
I know everyone has different symptoms, but I'm just curious?

I feel like my other symptoms(constipation and indigestion) are fading and it worries me that I don't have any new ones. I'm still incredibly tired and my chest it still tender. What do you think?

Hi there
I'm 8+4 with my first n I didn't start feeling sick till I was almost 7 weeks n proper morning sickness just started when I turned 8 weeks few days ago!!

im 5+3 and no sickness yet. im taking b6 and b12 vitamins hoping it will help when sickness do comes.
mine usually start at 6 weeks and im dreading it. i rather have no sickness as its awfull. be thankfull for now and dont take it as a sign that somethings wrong. we are not all the same xx

Mind started at 6+3 ish and has been on and off since! It arrived a day after I told my husband I wish I'd feel sick so I could experience the whole pregnancy experience... Err. Can I take that back please?!

And now I don't fancy eating anything, apart from crisps, pasta and bread! Oh and orange juice!

X

I didn't really have it with my angel or DS . Kicked in this time at 6.5 weeks and is still getting worse - mainly nausea and food aversion, only been sick twice.

It's reassuring, but god I miss food!

6-7 weeks...and it's still here and i'm almost at 10 weeks. hope it goes away soon!

I didn't get sick until 10 weeks. I thought for sure I would get away without it! Enjoy the time you don't have it. I didn't cherish that time enough..lol...

I got morning sickness at 6 weeks with my daughter, I am having it now (almost 4 weeks) but I am nursing still and that is probably why.

Symptoms fade (come and go) so don't worry! I want to say that at 5 weeks I experienced a dip in symptoms then BAM I was head first in the toilet all morning.

Mine started week 4 and its still going week 9. Everyone is so, so different... I've puked more times than I can count while other moms I know haven't at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->