Morning sickness.... =(

North_Star

Reaction score
*points to thread title. Crys and throws up*

How are people managing theirs? I had to give in and go to the doctor today as I couldn't get out of bed! I've been given cyclezine (Probably spelled wrong!) and told I can have 3 tablets a day, but try and only have 1 or 2, to eat 9 times a day (!!!!!!) and go back if they don't work. I'm so miserable!!! :cry: I'm not actually being properly sick, just a lot of retching, which is unpleasant and tiring!

I feel really, really ill all day (genuinely no let up) and it's so hard for me to eat anything. I've tried dry toast, crackers, rich tea biscuits, ginger biscuits, peppermint tea, chewing gum, ginger, lemon and boiled water, flat cola, oatcakes and I'm open to anything!

Anyone have any tips? Really hoping the tablets work, I just want to eat something and feel a little more human again!

NorthStar (currently hugging a bucket)

Feel your pain i ended up in hosp as i couldnt even keep water down i was put on cyclizine too found it took 2 weeks to kick in but even then no 100% it'll work everytime.
You should take 3 tablets and not 2 a day will help more, yes eat tiny amounts loads of times even if its 2 mouthfuls every hour.

I still have my rough days, but im getting more ok days.

Focus on each day dont think to far ahead i found that only made me more upset.

In total it took 4 weeks before i could manage more food but main thing is your getting enough fluids you get dehydrated twice as quick when pregnant.

I have HG i found salty bacon was only thing i could eat at one point x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->