Morning sickness

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
When did you first start getting morning sickness? Other than a little nausea here and there since the beginning of the week I'm still in the clear. Just wondering when I should perhaps expect it. I plan on telling my in-laws and my family at the weekend about being pregnant so I shouldn't have to hide it from them!

Mine hit just after 6 weeks , I'm yet to actually vomit but have all day extreme nausea , food adversion and dizziness . X

So far I only have the occasional queasy moment, but from other pregnancies I remember it kicks in properly at about 6 weeks.

Maybe you'll be one of the lucky few who breeze through without feeling sick.

My morning sickness started at 5 weeks and by 6 weeks was full on HG. Lots of women get none at all. Although I know reading baby books it makes it sound like its something everyone pregnant woman gets and something is wrong if you don't. You may be one of the lucky ones who don't get any. Fingers crossed for you!

Last pregnancy it was somewhere around week 6 or 7. But I was only nauseous off and on, never actually threw up.

None yet this time, and I'm about 5 weeks.

#1 : 15-24w. Mild - strong
#2 : 6-14w. Mild
#3 : 7-41+9. Extreme had HG
#4 : im okay at the mo. In week 4.

I have woken up today feeling really bad constant feeling even after eating :(

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and I feel rotten, constant sick feeling although I only heave I don't actually be sick and it have the worst headache ever!

Mine was nausea starting at 6w4 haven't been sick but felt it everyday since, couple of days felt awful with it

Week 6 or 7. I've only actually vomited a couple of times, that started in week 8, but the nausea hit in week 6/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->