Morning sickness

candygrl

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I am really struggling with finding a remedy that works for me. Ive even gone to the doctor for medicine. I'm so tired of constantly being sick. Any advice or reassurance?

Ginger biscuits seem to be working for me, but only in small doses.

Near on everything is making me feel sick, water included so I feel your pain :hugs:

Here are a few tips that have helped me:

- Drink ginger/mint tea first thing in the morning (Mine was from a organic food store the tea is called Mama's Morning Wellness Tea.
- Preggie Pops - or any hard candy (sour helps if you like it)
- Keep soda crackers (saltine crackers) beside your bed and eat a few before you get out of bed in the morning.
- Try and eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of 3 large ones.
- Keep snacks with you always
- Drink lots of water - for me the colder the better it helped (adding lemon helps too)
Good luck I hope that it doesn't last long for you!

Hi :) sorry to hear you're suffering so much, I personally tried everything (ginger biscuits, peppermint tea, etc) and nothing really helped.. I'm almost 15 weeks and am still feeling sick, woke at 4am because I needed to vomit :/ the only thing that makes me feel even slightly better is just to sip really cold water all throughout the day?! Hope you feel better soon

Thanks for the tips! There are a few things I haven't tried, so I'll definitely look into those! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon, I can't wait to feel normal again. Today has been a little better. :)

Im not bein sick hut iv gt bad nausea morn-night ino how u feel hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->