Morning sickness

XxOompaxX

Reaction score
Is there anything I can do for morning sickness....this nausea is causing me not to eat then when I drink water or try to eat it just comes back up. It gets better as the day goes on but...this nauseous feeling....

If you're getting sick as soon as you wake up, you can try keeping saltine crackers by your bed and try to eat at least 1-2 of them before your feet even hit the floor. I know it sucks to eat but if you have at least a little something in your stomach, the morning sickness isn't too bad. I also found that sucking on sour hard candy(lemon drops, Jolly Ranchers, etc.) really helped me.

Things that helped me were lemonade, Lucozade, salt and vinegar crisps and sometimes extra strong mints. I tried all the ginger stuff and it didn't help. My midwife told me to try eat a square of chocolate before getting out of bed too to raise my blood sugar levels and hopefully feel better from doing so.

EDIT - And travel sickness bands! They actually did help take the edge off my nausea sometimes.

It's gotten bad enough where it will go away so I'll think I'm okay to eat..but nope I eat it all comes right back up. And I don't think it's me being sick because I feel perfectly normal besides the nausea

https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-survival-guide/4-ways-ease-morning-sickness
I think this link could help.

Are you eating in the evening after 8pm? Try not to for a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->