Morning Sickness

GTTC49

Pregnant- Expecting
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm about 5 weeks (ticker is LMP but I have long cycles), and I have yet to have ANY morning sickness. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy about it, but I kind of feel like I'm not really in the "pregnant woman club" LOL Am I crazy? Anyone else have no morning sickness or nausea?

I should probably stop even jinxing myself because I heard it can kick in at 8 weeks.

I didn't really have much until 6.5.... and it had nothing to do with mornings, btw, for me. Unfortunately. (ALL DAY sick :-( )
So don't stress quite yet, it often doesn't show up quite this early. And if you go 6, 7, 8 weeks and nothing, DO A DANCE!!!! My stepmom said she never really got sick, and I have to say I'm jealous. I could see wanting to have a few food aversions just to reassure myself that I'm truly pregnant, but honestly hun... so many gals (including me) get so ill-feeling that it seems like you can't think about anything else all day... just about how you are SURE you're going to up-chuck your last meal if you move an inch.

Bleah!

So, for me, I try to make the most out of the time I have when I am not feeling sick, because I know when I DO feel sick it will suck alot of the joy out of the next 6-8 weeks of pregnancy.

I haven't had any at all! At first I was bummed but now am thankful :thumbup:

I felt exactly the same as you when I was 5 weeks and hadn't had any symptoms.....until I got to about 8 weeks and it kicked in! Nothing will prepare you for how your whole body feels sick and you just want to sleep through it all. Mine went away for 2 days last week, but it's back and I could cry! The only position that doesn't make me nauseous is lying down.

I really hope you are one of the fortunate few who don't get it!

Be very thankful if you don't get morning sickness at all! Mine kicked in last week and I feel really bad, unable to eat or drink pretty much anything! I am weak and tired all the time, and very cold. Hoping this only lasts a month as I love food!! Mine is worse in the morning, cannot have coffee until I get it all out! It sucks because the minute I get up out of bed it's all downhill for me, it's like I get motion sickness, and if I try walking or exercising it gets worse!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->