Morph a baby - just for fun

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hey, I love this thing... I am a little bit crazy but I swear i'm doing this just for fun :blush:
Here is what me and OH baby should look like!

Has anyone else done theres? Flash me them if you have, i've been doing it with different pictures and kinda falling in love with them ha :)

https://www.morphthing.com/

Attachments

• Baby-of-drinks-jpg-and-alan-jpg.jpeg
    Baby-of-drinks-jpg-and-alan-jpg.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh i did this a few years ago! I have to dig up those photos again, but i do remember johnny depp and i would've made a beautiful baby :haha:

Lol me and Jenson Ackles baby is so cute, not as cute and me and other halfs though of course lol

Tried to do this it wouldn't let me prepare the photo for some reason?

You have created a monster Kiki, found another site that does it and become addicted, agreed that jensen ackles makes very cute babies lol

Tried both phone and tablet? Ended up on makemebabies.com

Lol, have you tried shortening the name of your photo? it has to be longer than 6 letters but not too long, i total love doing it! I make lots of babies on it, some turn out kinda freaky looking but a part from those i think my baby will be pretty darn cute, i even used 2 ugly photos of me and my OH :thumbup: i.e. taken at a bad angle, no make up, and it wasnt that bad, i can see bits of me in it and bits of him its so strange, gives me a feeling of what it would be like when i see our baby and see bits of each of us in him/her :blush:

I'm waiting to try for a girl in 2016 and decided to try this. Needless to say I am IN LOVE with this picture! I can't wait to see what she will actually look like :)

Attachments

• dahlia.jpeg
    dahlia.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
This is so interesting! There are some adorable future babies in this thread!

I decided to do an experiment to see how closely the morphed baby looked like DD... I guess I used the wrong pictures, because the morphed baby doesn't even look like one of us! :haha:

Attachments

• morph.png
    morph.png
    283.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back