morrisons

babydevil1989

Reaction score
Im going to do my food shop at morrisons next week - im wondering if any one has any recomendations for their m savers range?

Or any thing else thats worth getting xx

Their savers range is really good. We buy most of their stuff including toothpaste etc (Same ingredients as colgate!) and it works out a lot cheaper. The only thing i dont recommend is their toilet roll. Iceland or farmfoods for that! Their washing liquids are really good too. Theyre usually £3ish but sometimes you can get it half price and lasts about 20 washes.

I buy most things savers. The cooked meats, biscuits, tins etc are all nice.

the pasta is nice, the coco pops are alright, and tea bags arent that bad. my sister drinks them being none the wiser what they are when she comes round.

I wish morrisons did home delivery then I would shop there.

I wish morrisons did home delivery then I would shop there.

Rumour has it, next year!

We buy alot of Savers bits. Can recommend:
Ready Salted Crisps and Snacks (Cheese Puff, Salt & Vinegar Sticks and Onion Rings - my personal fav)
Ham
Yoghurts, Creme Caramels and Fromagie Frais although dont rate their Choc Mousse
Pasta
Baby Wipes
Squash

We also buy loads of savers! We have in at the moment from the value range:

Pasta
Tomato Ketchup
Chips
Chicken
spread cheese
Fairy cakes (yummy!!)
Lasagne sheets
Chopped tomatos
Apples
Bacon
Minced beef
Fromage frais
Yoghurts

LOL we get most of our things from the M range!! The chepaer i can do my weekly shopping the happier i am!! Xx

Were switching to morrisons next week too!

We did a small shop a few weeks ago and their savers range is great compared to asda :thumbup:

We got the cheese spread
breadsticks are nice and the kids like them
chicken nuggets 97p a bag and they are lovely too
pizzas are £1...had one of those last night and it was really tasty!
Got a bag of their pasta too which is no different from any other brand iv had

Seems to work out cheaper than asda at the moment and so much more choice too :)xx

I tend to do the majority of my shopping as Morrisons as i've the benefit of a friends and family discount card from one of my closest friends.

Alot of their savers range is fab. I actually prefer there biscuits to the likes of mcvities. There fresh meat counters and fish counters are also excellent, and it tends to work out cheaper on some things to buy from there instead of prepacked :)

We buy a lot of the savers range, its great. The frozen yorkshire puddings are lovely and if you just want a quick meal and cant be bothered to cook, there ready meals are really nice and dont taste any different from the more expensive ones

Meadow park cheese is good too! Its even cheaper than morrisons own.

We buy everything savers that we can and it's all fab. Most of it we can't tell the difference from expensive brands. Especially things like tinned tomatoes, I never see the point in buying a brand.

I shop at Morrisons every week and their savers range is great :)

Their biscuits are really good exspecially chocolate digestives mmmmmm!

After reading this thread i might have to start going there lol
x

We had the savers pasta sauce last night and was lovely! Recommend it!

we did our monthly shop last week and the lot including baby milk/nappies/wipes came to £178! :wacko:

We got alot more than we usually do too :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->