Moshi Monster cards!! Trade please.

HopefulKirsty

Reaction score
Ok so the bain of my life right now is moshi monster cards. We're still enjoying series 2 as she has a lot that she needs but with series one we dont need many and she very rarely gets a new one out of a pack now, so was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would be willing to trade online and post out any you have that she needs?
Even if you have some that she needs and you were to put up a 'buy it now' on ebay or something with a reasonable price and I could buy them that way or something? There are a couple of sellers on ebay selling bundles of 10 for £1.50 but I want to know what I'm getting and make sure it's worth it.
Anyway the ones that we still need to fill both girls series 1 collections are:

Rainbow Foil: Burnie x2, Shishi, Oddie x2, Cutie Pie x2, Gigi x2, Scamp, Big Bad Bill, Mini Ben, Cleo, Roxy, Lady GooGoo, Roary Scrawl x2

Foil: Jeepers, Prof Purplex, Peppy, Fumle x2, Cali, Flumpy, Honey x2, Hansel, Coolio x2, Waldo, Mr Snoodle, Ecto, Diavlo, Furi

Regular Cards: I.G.G.Y, Coolio, Big Bad Bill, Moe Yucky, Dewy, Bubba the Bouncer, Lady GooGoo, Roxy

Stepdaughter has left her doublers at her mums house but if anyone is interested in trading she will bring them here on thursday for me to look throuugh and post what she has for trade.

My daughter is in to moshi monsters!!!! but mainly figures buying, we did do moshi monsters series 1 cards and stickers and she has the series two cards and sticker book, but i rarely buy her the cards and stickers now......lol... when she gets home from school i will ask for all her doubles she may have and if she has any of the ones you need then i will post them to you for free x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->