most haunted

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
I have just read that most haunted has finished..... I am absolutely gutted!!!

I knew yvette had left, but cant believe its gone. so going to miss it especially the lives.

aparently its being replaces by paranormal investigaters, but dont know whos in it yet.

We love most haunted, we're really going to miss it. What are we supposed to do on Halloween without the live show?
I know Yvette has been filiming some "ghosting hunting with......." but it's not the same.

No its not the same... will be missed here too.

the new show is going to be on over halloween, 30th and 31st oct. so at least its something, but it wont be the same.

I didn't know they were replacing it, i'm really excited now.

I've just found this website https://www.paranormalinvestigationlive.co.uk/ It doesn't say much at all. I just hope it's as good.

yeah i seen that earlier, no it dont say much at all.

it is quite exciting to see what it will be like.

heres hopeing its MH in a new format.

Most Haunted gone??? :cry:
I love that show! My OH hates it so he'l be relieved :haha:

x

I went to the Live episode last year near Halloween, it was ace.

V xxx

Yeah I went to the live based is tattan(sp) hall a few years back, and the denbigh asilum too... that was always part of the live for me, the build up of finding out where it was and if it was close enough to go to, and apply for tickets. So going to miss it all. :-(

oh nooo!!! i love most haunted!!! i knew yvette was leaving but i had hoped that paul ross would replace her :cry:

Aww... I liked Most Haunted. I hated Yvette Fielding though. She's so annoying!

shes a really nice person, met her a few times. but yeah on the actual programme, i agree, she was so annoying.

my theory is that the new programme starting is the MH team, just minus yvette, and a totally new struture...... I hope anyway.

Aw I used to love that! Derek was a moron, though :lol:

sorry ladies but
im glad its gone,it was so rubbish,very boring and nothing every happened,all it was was stone throwing and "did you here that"and carl was just a joke,so false.just my opinion,dont want to upset anyone by my comms,its just how i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->